Saturday, March 27, 2010

still.

i just designed myself a new blog.
as in, i created something in photoshop from scratch for a background and then proceeded to make a banner from scratch as well. i'm still deciding if i love it or not, but i think i do.

this is week 7 of being sick. it's getting ridiculous. i mean, it's been ridiculous the whole time, but i am exhausted from feeling sick and having to take naps every day and popping advil multiple times a day because i have a migraine and my teeth are throbbing. i'm not complaining, but i am admitting that i am weak and need lots of prayer. i don't understand why i'm still sick since i finished the antibiotics and take great care of my body. still, i know the body God created for me is wonderfully made. He is the ultimate Healer, and while i hate waiting for my body to heal, i know that God made my body to work and heal itself...even if its taking 7 weeks. it doesn't matter that i spent my whole spring break idle, i just really want to be healthy for my monday morning work shift. working at 8:30am is hard enough, but working when you're sick is AWFUL. if you're reading this, please pray!

i am off to clean-up the house a little bit. i came home again last night and watched the blindside with my parents and had a great fish and potato dinner. but somehow, every time i go home, my stuff ends up in about every room of the house, and that's no good!

No comments:

Post a Comment