Monday, March 22, 2010

crazy, baby.

i don't think there's anything worse in the world than knowing what you want to do with your life and being unable to do it. yesterday, adam & i had a pretty serious talk about my future (since i'm graduating and all in about 6 weeks. . .ahh!). i know what i want to do with my life; and for me to finally realize it, well, that's big. but what stops me is, of course: $$$. i know people say not to let money hinder you, but i have to smart. i can't spend every paycheck on this one item when i need to be putting away for bills and savings. so, i'm trusting in God's faithfulness right now. if He wants me to make this career choice, i am sure that He will provide a way for it to happen.

i always talk to God and do my best thinking when i'm driving. last night on my way home (for a dentist appointment i didn't attend and a doctor's appointment i can't schedule), i just blatantly told Him that if He wanted me to do this, then i would trust that He'd provide. already TODAY, i might be getting a photography internship. i found an affordable living arrangement (that is PERFECT and cheaper than what i'm paying now). and i've applied to a job that i desperately wouldn't mind having (seeing as i hate the 9-5 feel of jobs). oh, and i've been asked to start doing a student's senior pictures.

with this whole graduating thing, it's like i'm either extremely terrified or extremely giddy. i can't choose between because i've never experienced these emotions or this time of life. i am so thankful for my God, my love, and my family.






it's monday of spring break, and i'm woooorking! :) i was semi-depressed (okay, pity party central) in my last post, but God drew me completely out of my funk. i had a fantastic weekend with adam (doing laundry, taking pictures, watching movies); even when i didn't feel well, he took such excellent care of me. and now we both have our fingers crossed on getting our kitty. i think this week was EXACTLY what i needed. and for the record, if i have to do laundry with the love of my life every day of my spring break, it would definitely be a spring break worthy of a facebook album.

No comments:

Post a Comment