Thursday, March 11, 2010

community.

no more swearing by honey + freshed squeezed lemon juice.
i am swearing only on God's healing.



this past week has just been bad - in different aspects.
sick for the 4th week + every woman's monthly demise + anxiety = a week where i can't do it alone.

and i couldn't. if there was ever a time when i realized humans were meant to be in community with others, it was this week.

adam is a saint. at least, he should be deemed one. he went out and got me vicks at 10pm one night, makes sure i have a good stock of healthy lemons, and holds my hand when i'm quite literally falling apart...snot, tears, and all. andrea is one of those people who can get along with anyone because she is care-free and doesn't let a lot get to her. i let a lot get to me in general, so when she came over yesterday, her friendship healed me. she makes me laughs and reinforces my own thoughts. and we played wii for an hour and a half. how much more care- and worry-free can you get?




anyways, i have seriously been begging God for healing; and i am in awe of how he makes our bodies & how they work to heal automatically. psalm 139:14










today's rain was b-e-a-u-tiful. it even smelled like spring.
this week has been terrible, but God has blessed me so much in other ways that I find there's not much for me to legitimately complain about it. but, hey, prayer is still appreciated!

1 comment:

  1. im glad that you're feeling better babe! next investment for us will be a Wii, ok? ;]

    i love you <3

    ReplyDelete