Thursday, April 15, 2010

maybe.

if i could live the past 5 days over & over again, i totally would. of course that wouldn't be possible...not even close, but it's what i've been thinking about all day.

~maybe it's because i've been so great with my work-out routine lately.
~maybe it's because adam, my mom, & i took my nephews to crazy bounce, and it was a blast.
~maybe it's because i might be getting a job for this whole next year.
~maybe it's because i might have found a place to live.
~maybe it's because i have a boyfriend who will wash my dishes and forgive me 70 x 7 times.
~maybe it's because my best friend & i got to catch up for the first time in 2 weeks.
~maybe it's because it has been gorgeous out all week.
~maybe it's because i got new fish, & i luuuurrve them.
~maybe it's because i had a coffee date with my good friend, ashley, and we talked her wedding details.
~maybe it's because i'm wearing my $15 dolla (holla!) sundress.
~maybe it's because my God is one of consistent love & unending grace; and no matter what kind of week i am having, He is ever-present.



gaaaah, an hour & 15 minutes left of work; i'm DYING to go out into this sunshine again. but for now, i shall continue to be obsessed with youtube videos of mitchell davis.

dad, if you're reading this, you won't the music played at the end. just thought i'd warn ya. ;)




so, this mitchell davis kid is pretty hilarious in that random sort of way; and maybe i find this video so hilarious because the first type of my music is normally my sort of dance-club song, but did i ever mention that i'm dating a drummer? therefore, he listens to the type of music at the end of this video. see? this video is a great combination of us both...in a very comical way. i guess. this whole entire description just sounded better in my head. maybe i should stop now.

1 comment:

  1. loved the pictures on facebook; crazy bounce looked like tons of fun. Also, the part of this blog that says "This whole entire description just sounded better in my head. Maybe I should stop now." made me laugh. :)

    ReplyDelete