Tuesday, April 13, 2010

compulsive.

hi, my name's brennigan.
and i'm a compulsive blogger.

...which in reality, isn't nearly as bad as a compulsive shopper (i don't spend hoards of money) or a compulsive eater (i don't gain 50 pounds ~ 10 would be nice though) or a compulsive drinker (just...ew).





in the past 24 hours, i have sent my resume out to 8 different companies. and in one hour, i'll be filling out my application for my new apartment. things are coming together...slowly.

yoga today was rough (anyone who doesn't think yoga is hard, YOU try it. yeah, try balancing on one leg while bending over and meditating in prayer position); i am ready for a nap.
i wish phara lived with me because i would nap & cuddle with her. i miss that baby kitty so much that i might maybe may have to take a trip out there tonight to see her.


i shall leave you with this:
landon (my nephew) while eating cauliflower & broccoli with dinner: "when i say, 'it tastes good' in my brain, it just...doesn't....it's like i'm lying to myself."

oh, i love that kid.

No comments:

Post a Comment