Tuesday, January 5, 2010

a small review.

christmas break 2009 was kind of a let-down. but just like it's a new year with new possibilities, i feel that this break is on the upswing.

i've spent most of this break entertaining company. seriously; my family has had three days in two weeks without anyone spending the night. and it's just been exhausting.

i think i had very high hopes for this break: fun, exciting dates; a massage; and i think i really wanted to figure out what will be happening after may 9th -- g-day: graduation day. reality hit hard.

money is hard to come by. and my phone broke & my computer died for a few days. and my love & i hit a point in our relationship where we had to decide if it was worth it to keep going or if we should give up. and i still haven't decided what's going after may 9th.

but that's okay.

i am content with what i have. i have a loaner phone, and a new charger. i don't need new either of those. massages are nice, but i'd rather be with the love of my life and have him rub my shoulders for an evening than have the best masseuse in the world do it.

i found a man whom i love more than anything and who knows me better than anyone, and i'm not giving him up. we're not giving up. and maybe the past few months weren't the smoothest, but it's smoother now. . .and ice skating is just as memorable as concerts.

as far as may 9th goes, well. i'm not alone in my lack of knowledge. God has a plan for me, and He'll take care of me. i'm not afraid.

2010 will be a great year. i've been waiting for this year for a while.
what is to come?

diplomas. job offers. new apartments. diamonds, perhaps? :)

No comments:

Post a Comment