Monday, January 18, 2010

weekend wrap-up.

i'm waiting for my netflix to load as we speak.

this past weekend did not fail in living up to my expectations. well, firday and saturday at least.

i spent friday evening with andrea and ricky...drinking cranberry wine, laughing, and playing wii. around 9pm, adam came over and we finished playing wii -- then got ready to mandi's party. we left around 10:30ish and had a great time with adam's friends. well, my friends. they are my friends now too. and i like that even though they were originally his friends, i can now call them my friends too. because it's hard finding friends sometimes. and i'm very thankful that the guys (and the girls) all have taken me in as they have with lots of hugs and tentative date nights. it's nice to be liked.

saturday was a fantastic day, really. adam and i went shopping at the mall -- more window shopping actually. we left with two small truffles from godiva chocolates. :) after a quick trip to meijer for dinner, wine, chocolates, and oranges, we headed back to his apartment. we watched batman returns (the oldie with the penguin!) until our two friends from the band came over. we finished the movie after they left...but man, i do love my boyfriend. eating truffles and picking apart oranges in my pjs while watching old movies cuddles up by his side. i got parties & relaxation for my weekend. and i loved both!

as for sunday, well, i don't really want to talk about. two students from my school were killed in a plane crash. i worked with one of them. and she was the epitome of sunshine.

how do i end a post with that? it just leaves me feeling numb. i can't imagine how their families are feeling.
i just...hmm.

No comments:

Post a Comment