Wednesday, January 13, 2010

day 2 of classes.

peter schakel would be very happy that i've read 81 pages of sense & sensibility since sitting down on my bed at 6:45pm. oy. (liz, if you read this, i want you to know that i lifted small hand weights while reading to do some resistance training.)

17 pages to go of THAT and then some more informative reading on jane austen.
welcome back, students.




i'm so excited for my photoshoot with andrea this weekend that i can barely hold in my squeals whenever i look at the backdrop sheet.
aaaaand i'm hoping adam's best buy buddies will not disappoint and go out on friday night! :) drinks with my baby's buds is always best.
let's keep our fingers crossed for some funds just "showing up" so i can buy a wii.


oh, and hey, work did not disappoint today. it suuuucked. if you want something done TODAY, don't tell me it's okay if it gets done just during the week. that way, if i don't do it today, you won't be pissed and get in a hissy fit. YOU SAID I COULD DO IT ALL WEEK. don't get your knickers in a knot. puuh-lease.

No comments:

Post a Comment