Thursday, February 10, 2011

Because I can...can't.

12:19am. 19 minutes short of a blog per (technical) day. But hey, it's still considered February 9th to me because I'm still up. Still listening to music, still editing my website, still reading blogs, and yes, still watching Grey's Anatomy on Netflix.

Before I kicked myself in the morning, I had to purposefully blog tonight. Just so I did the whole "new blog post per day." Because I can...can't, really. I can't not blog or else I break my resolution. And I can't break a one month resolution. Especially since this month has the shortest number of days (if it is only by three...right?).

I have a feeling that tomorrow will be revitalizing. And I can say that with almost full confidence because:

1) I'm getting my newly-made, fitted engagement ring. Been waiting 3 months for that baby!
2) I'm getting my wedding dress...squeee! And I get to try on my newly fitting gown for my mama, sister, and baby nephews. :)
3) Date night with my hunny. Need I say more?
4) GROCERY SHOPPING. A newly stocked fridge almost beats out date night. I mean, seriously. What would date night even be without the stocked fridge?

Okay, blog for the day-- check. Now, bed.

No comments:

Post a Comment