Monday, February 15, 2010

blow, blow.

tissues scattered all on the floor. advil container almost empty. empty mugs with old tea bags. an unmade bed. a beautiful bouquet of deep red roses.

this is the scene that i've been living in for the past few days. this exhaustion turned into an awful cold that has my throat aching, my head pounding, my ears ringing, and my vision fuzzy. i.hate.being.sick.

last valentine's day, i was sick too. i think it's a curse; something i'll be destined to deal with for all my years. you know, at least my boyfriend is all right with that. as i type, he is on his way over here with things to make me better. even if my body is aching, my heart is full.

valentine's weekend was not the weekend i expected. not in one aspect. but i got to spend the past few days with the one i want to spend forever with. and it's not even the fact that he got me a new laptop (since my old one is basically dead), or that he brought me a beautiful bouquet of roses, or that he will play with my hair while i fall asleep on his lap watching toy story. i've always said it, and i stand by it: he is the wings that keep my heart in the clouds.

i sold my iPhone on eBay for $260. i was really, really excited at first. but then, well, let's see, it's been about 4 days, and i still haven't received payment yet. i'm contemplating reposting it...especially since i know i can get that much for it again.

i am spending the day in bed; i am SO INCREDIBLY THANKFUL that it is winter break right now. seriously, i don't know what i'd do if i had class & work today. OH, i also found a church for adam & i to check it. we've been searching for the past few months, and i really think we found one. but, i guess we'll just have to see next saturday!

i am off to shower & decongest. chyea.

p.s. my babies gave both adam & i lots of kisses yesterday. made my heart melt!

No comments:

Post a Comment