Tuesday, May 7, 2013

Remember me?

You might not recognize me anymore.  Two years of life change can do that to a girl.  Besides the obvious changes like a temporary purple hair-streak or a new tattoo or the fact that I now wear two rings on my ring finger, the majority of changes have happened in my home, in my heart.

To catch up on a little of 2011 and all of 2012, you can check out my photography blog under category > personal.  You'll find blog after blog of Instagram pictures with little stories and hopefully things that might make you laugh or breathe easy.  I stopped repetitive posting at the beginning of 2013 hoping to bring to readers true humanity -- someone living, breathing, working, relating, and aiming for the highest.  My initial blog post brought me great hopes; but as the weeks wore on, I simply gave up.  I lacked the desire to bring the emotions, the heart.  The soul.

I want to write openly -- to bear my heart and have the reception so incredibly heartfelt that I burst into tears.  But I couldn't because the beauty I want to convey is covered by a great deal of bitterness and anger at those who left my side and judged me unfairly.  And the rest was covered by insecurity.  Seven years have passed since I left my little hometown, but why can't I shake the feelings of judgement?

No comments:

Post a Comment